Much of what takes place at the Gallery is made possible through the financial support of organizations and private donations. You too can support the Foreman Gallery by making a tax deductible gift at www.ubishops.ca/gift. Be sure to indicate Foreman Art Gallery in the Designation field. Your support will assist with exhibits, publications, Community Art Lab (and whatever else you want to list).
A tax receipt is issued by the University for donations.
Information : Gentiane Bélanger, Director/Curator
819.822.9600 ext. 2687
The operation of the Foreman Art Gallery would not be possible without the valuable collaboration of volunteers who help ensure the running of daily activities and special events.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 819-822-9600 # 2260 for more information or to join our team of volunteers.
Tasks frequently performed by volunteers:
– Welcome visitors during the opening receptions
– Serve food and drinks during the opening receptions
– Supervise the gallery on irregular opening hours.
– Help with posters posting
– Assist in the planning of ArtLab workshops
– Create and lead creative workshops of ArtLab.
– Ensure the safety of the artworks during the openings
Note that Bishop’s University students are eligible to L.E.A.P.S credits when they volunteer for us.